Wednesday 20 April 2011

It's infectious

It's true.  My groom to be has also come down with weight worries.  He's a skinny creature who doesn't gain much weight, but his baby brother was teasing him about his paunch.  That and my repeated phwoaring over HHH (if he will make me watch WWE I will punish him for it by drooling over the cavemen type wrestlers) seem to have pushed him to start doing situps.  Proper situps.  Not the pathetic girly crunches I do.  Now he's going to get all fit and lose his lovely podgy tummy and girls will chase him and he'll realise he can do much better than the mentalist with the crazy hair that he lives with.

I'm sure at some point he'll come to his senses and shriek "Oh my god, what was I thinking!!!!" and run away very speedily.  In my mind it's a bit like cartoon running.  He's suspended in mid air with his legs bicycling away and then he jets off.   As long as he doesn't do it when I'm walking down the aisle!

On a wedding panic note, I just got porridge in my hair.  I had some on my hand and I brushed the hair out of my face.  I'm going to have to ban gravy at the wedding meal or get a bib like a toddler, otherwise my dinner will end up all over my pretty dress.

Oh and hello to my first follower!!  I feel all special now. 

Days to the wedding:  144
Level of madness: Still pretty damn high.  Curse you porridge!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello to you too! I loved the first item in the 'Things my fiance has done to piss me off today'. Almost cried laughing :o)

    ReplyDelete