Wednesday 11 May 2011

4 months

Absolutely no progress but today is exactly 4 months to the wedding!!!!

In my office, we've worked out that one my colleagues of the same name and I are going to have the same last initial.  This is confusing to some people - they already mix us up.  But then again, I was talking to a consultant for a big software firm and he was amazed that 2 people in our very large organisation could have the same last name, so nothing should surprise me about how easily confused some people are. 

On the wedding front, I'm distracting myself by looking at pretty jewellery.  I've seen some very pretty necklaces on ebay.  Is it just me and my dirty mind or does everyone give a childish snigger when typing "Pearl necklace" into ebay!!  It's like I have Beavis and Butthead in my brain giggling away when anyone says anything vaguely double entendre-ish. 

Anyway, I've seen 3 or 4 necklaces I like from blingy to rather plain, and I have no idea which will go with my dress.  I can't even peek because my dress is living at my parents house, as H2B will have a peek otherwise.  Can I buy them all please?  Pretty pretty please?
  
Days to the wedding: 123 (4 months!!!)
Level of madness:  Thankfully off-boiling point now.  I'm just moderately mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment